Saturday, November 7, 2015

Welcome Welcome Welcome!

I've always been a bit of a deal hunter... back in the days before the show Extreme Couponers I had to be one of the experts.  One of my first deals netted me 820 tubes of toothpaste + $615 dollars in store credit... with an out of pocket (oop) cost of less than $5.  And that was just one of hundreds of deals there were to be had.

However, times have changed, and the deals are fewer and not as many are free/money makers.

There are tons of sites you can go to in order to find coupon match ups and store deals... but I wanted to make a place that both had some of the more unique deals, product reviews (some I purchase, some provided free or at a discount).

From time to time I might throw in some information about cool things I know going on around Houston.

No comments:

Post a Comment